Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06059 CNY / VUV
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 88% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,506 (288,901Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 300,900 (about 1 hour ago)