Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05898 CNY / VUV
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 82% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,615 (298,661Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)