Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05998 CNY / VUV
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 82% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,691 (261,589Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 2 hours ago)