Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.36210 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,855 (E£ 18,931) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $9 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $4.96 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)