Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.37733 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,533 (E£ 17,313) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)