Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 273 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.003 CNY / TTD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 50% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,281元 (12,243 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)