Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 334 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.940 CNY / TTD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 39% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,851 (12,601 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $160 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazilli costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)