Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 503 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.025 CNY / TTD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 51% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,590 (22,030 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)