Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 489 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.027 CNY / TTD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 52% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,675 (24,028 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)