Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 465 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.993 CNY / TTD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 44% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,156 (14,257 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 550 (16 minutes ago)