Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 286 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.028 CNY / TTD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 51% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,634元 (13,258 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)