Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 348 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.023 CNY / TTD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 50% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,373 (22,852 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)