Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.130 CNY / PGK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,492元 (4,456 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)