Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 235 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.072 CNY / PGK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,095 (4,390 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,500Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)