Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.017 CNY / PGK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 91% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,129元 (8,987 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,050 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 2 hours ago)