Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 217 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.081 CNY / PGK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,528 (4,578 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)