Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 348 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19286 CNY / MUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 22% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,080 (₨98,935) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (39 minutes ago)