Cost of living comparison between Port Louis, Mauritius and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 332 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18970 CNY / MUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 24% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,449 (₨102,523) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (about 2 hours ago)