Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 316 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18817 CNY / MUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 29% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,636 (₨67,150) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)