Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 388 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19585 CNY / MUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 29% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,078 (₨56,562) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)