Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 349 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19807 CNY / MUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 32% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,970 (₨60,432) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)