Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 401 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20054 CNY / MUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 36% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,709 (₨58,390) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (38 minutes ago)