Cost of living comparison between Port Louis, Mauritius and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 332 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19076 CNY / MUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 24% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,193 (₨105,852) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 1 hour ago)