Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01785 CNY / NGN *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,153 (400,628 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)