Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01752 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,844 (447,733 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)