Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01850 CNY / NGN *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,446 (456,454 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)