Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02194 CNY / NGN *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,399 (747,586 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)