Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01106 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 37% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,605 (1,862,348 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Spokane, Washington costs $22,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (about 2 hours ago)