Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 301 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.48677 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 7% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,295元 (R 21,150) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)