Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 261 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48210 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 4% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,016元 (R 20,777) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Liverpool costs £3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 235 kr (about 2 hours ago)