Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 326 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.539 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 21% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,080 (R 33,550) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)