Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 161 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.522 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,859 (R 18,874) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (9 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)