Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 192 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47228 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,283 (R 19,656) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 150,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Queretaro costs Mex$ 50 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £2,559 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kawasaki costs ¥1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 1.500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)