Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 354 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47194 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,897 (R 18,851) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dire Dawa costs 150 Birr (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (34 minutes ago)