Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 164 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47581 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,192 (R 17,216) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨700 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £903 (about 2 hours ago)