Cost of living comparison between Port-au-Prince, Haiti and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10347 CNY / HTG
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 42% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,126 (213,834 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)