Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09718 CNY / HTG
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 25% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,626元 (109,345 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)