Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08627 CNY / HTG
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 13% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,324元 (119,665 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$524 (about 1 hour ago)