Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10210 CNY / HTG
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 32% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,175 (119,248 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)