Cost of living comparison between Pori, Finland and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.381 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pori (Finland) is 31% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,485 (€2,775) in Pori to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhanbad costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $102 (10 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Ridder costs 246 KZT (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $21,815 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)