Cost of living in Pori, Finland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.894 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pori (Finland) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,459 (€1,578) in Pori to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)