Cost of living in Pori, Finland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.821 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pori (Finland) is 36% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,802 (€1,637) in Pori to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)