Cost of living in Pori, Finland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.905 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pori (Finland) is 38% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,586 (€1,466) in Pori to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rabat costs 30 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)