Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.073 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 14% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,323 (€1,155) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (34 minutes ago)