Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2014. Exchange rate: 7.413 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,990 (€2,292) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (about 1 hour ago)