Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.856 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 77% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,808 (£3,253) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$407 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)