Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.726 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 68% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,986 (£1,717) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)