Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.543 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 56% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,367 (£1,682) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)