Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.555 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 73% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,072 (£3,282) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)