Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.956 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,201 (R$ 4,703) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beira costs 105,000 MT (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (about 1 hour ago)