Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.922 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 64% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,745元 ($2,130) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Catania costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 1 hour ago)