Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.619 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 68% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,459 ($2,184) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)