Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.476 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 55% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,692 ($2,269) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (41 minutes ago)