Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.776 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 57% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,669元 ($2,017) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $239 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (about 2 hours ago)