Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26246 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 29% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,056 (42,123₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)