Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24915 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 30% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,900元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,936元 (27,838₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (32 minutes ago)