Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25179 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 33% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,440 (25,576₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)