Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22197 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 37% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,212 (23,479₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $9 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $4.96 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $35 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (41 minutes ago)