Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.48720 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 7% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,457元 (R 21,463) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)