Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.522 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,976 (R 17,185) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)