Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48535 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 4% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,785元 (R 20,160) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 12,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$96 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,350TL (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)