Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 119 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.545 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,643 (R 19,524) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (33 minutes ago)