Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05861 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,033 (₨ 137,069) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)