Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06520 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,152 (₨ 140,377) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (37 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Phnom Penh costs 956 Riels (about 1 hour ago)