Cost of living comparison between Pokhara, Nepal and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06353 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,560 (₨ 229,178) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (about 2 hours ago)