Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06676 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,092 (₨ 226,071) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 160KM (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,023,100 (about 1 hour ago)