Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01211 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 99% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,549元 (1,448,947 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Izhevsk costs руб 200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 2 hours ago)