Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01178 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 95% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,974元 (1,525,491 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $1,050 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)