Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01140 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 92% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,782 (1,384,470 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (42 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)