Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.473 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,855 (€1,051) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)