Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 279 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.656 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,925 (€1,035) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)