Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 174 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.737 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,609 (€2,017) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)