Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat, Montserrat compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.454 CNY / XCD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat (Montserrat) is 121% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,038 (EC$7,757) in Plymouth, Montserrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)