Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat, Montserrat vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.507 CNY / XCD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat (Montserrat) is 73% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,651元 (EC$6,641) in Plymouth, Montserrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)