Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 89 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.048 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 52% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,630元 (£1,617) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (42 minutes ago)