Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 115 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.710 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 51% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,987元 (£1,491) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)