Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 143 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.793 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 56% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,597 (£1,433) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $14 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)