Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.824 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,233 (3,199 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)