Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.675 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,200元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,085元 (4,826 lei) in Ploieşti.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Vancouver costs C$1,362 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $21,845 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 57 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in London costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)