Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.731 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,985 (4,613 lei) in Ploieşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Umeå costs 6,000 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)