Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 167 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34399 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,316 (Mex$ 18,361) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (about 2 hours ago)