Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34043 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,756 (Mex$ 19,845) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)