Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 140 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37144 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,924 (Mex$ 18,641) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 30,000 Shilling (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)