Cost of living in Pitea, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.771 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pitea (Sweden) is 47% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,561元 (17,592 kr) in Pitea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Izhevsk costs руб 200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 2 hours ago)