Cost of living in Pitea, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.729 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pitea (Sweden) is 46% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,826 (18,956 kr) in Pitea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)