Cost of living in Pitea, Sweden vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.751 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pitea (Sweden) is 45% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,181元 (16,221 kr) in Pitea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)