Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.468 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 28% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,123 (€1,490) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)