Cost of living comparison between Pisa, Italy and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.343 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 32% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,798 (€2,696) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)