Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.978 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,880元 (€1,614) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)