Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.813 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,170 (€1,430) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)