Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 68 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.879 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,069 (€1,532) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (about 2 hours ago)