Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 21 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.286 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 31% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,263 (€2,918) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)