Cost of living in Pisa, Italy vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.718 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,183元 (€1,449) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)