Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.102 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,817 (R$ 7,999) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)