Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.002 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,127 (R$ 4,558) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)