Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.160 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,348 (R$ 7,570) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (24 minutes ago)