Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.858 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,200元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 9,032元 (R$ 4,862) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)