Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.034 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,815 (R$ 4,826) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)