Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.809 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,676 (R$ 4,243) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 2 hours ago)