Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.772 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,383 (R$ 4,731) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$95 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $1,830 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lagos costs 420 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (about 2 hours ago)