Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.738 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,222 (€2,872) in Pinocchio di Ancona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨132,145 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)