Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.813 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is 35% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,766 (€1,506) in Pinocchio di Ancona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (about 1 hour ago)