Cost of living in Pingdingshan, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pingdingshan (China) is 22% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,002 in Pingdingshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)