Cost of living in Pingdingshan, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pingdingshan (China) is 22% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,592 in Pingdingshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (about 1 hour ago)