Cost of living in Pingdingshan, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pingdingshan (China) is 22% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,179 in Pingdingshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)