Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09790 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,095 (₨82,690) in Pimpri.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)