Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26981 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,325 (53,092 Kč) in Pilsen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (33 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)