Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47419 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,538 (R 18,006) in Pietermaritzburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)