Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.505 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 28% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,036 (R 39,679) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)