Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48101 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,556元 (R 19,867) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)