Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.530 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,639 (R 18,200) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)