Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.703 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,858 (9,314 lei) in Piatra Neamţ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)