Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 130 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.640 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,600元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,067元 (4,920 lei) in Piatra Neamţ.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$6,880,000 (about 1 hour ago)