Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 122 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.717 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,900元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,268元 (4,816 lei) in Piatra Neamţ.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)