Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 282 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20305 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,181 (50,141 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bologna costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $35 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$71,990,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)