Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 280 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20064 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,023 (44,972 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 3 hours ago)