Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 244 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20059 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,367 (46,698 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$145 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$95,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Asunción costs 4 Gs (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 98 (43 minutes ago)