Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 198 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19487 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,410 (89,341 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)