Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 128 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21354 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 18% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,646元 (45,171 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,935 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)