Cost of living in Phoenix, Arizona, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,360 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.344 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phoenix, Arizona (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,192 ($2,237) in Phoenix, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)