Cost of living in Phoenix, Arizona, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,154 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.864 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phoenix, Arizona (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,961 ($3,928) in Phoenix, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)