Cost of living comparison between Phoenix, Arizona, United States and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 922 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.737 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phoenix, Arizona (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,813 ($3,832) in Phoenix, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (38 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)