Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 291 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00159 CNY / KHR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 24% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,077 (6,329,683 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $23,187 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)