Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 273 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00159 CNY / KHR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 23% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,934 (6,874,568 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)