Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 211 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00170 CNY / KHR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 29% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,402元 (7,310,583 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (21 minutes ago)