Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00172 CNY / KHR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,690 (10,859,101 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 150 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (41 minutes ago)