Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 322 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00172 CNY / KHR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 14% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,144 (9,938,759 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)