Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.545 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,226 (R 18,759) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 3 hours ago)