Cost of living in Petrozavodsk, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.11942 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrozavodsk (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,907 (руб 99,709) in Petrozavodsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)