Cost of living in Petrozavodsk, Russia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10242 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrozavodsk (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,400元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,176元 (руб 60,296) in Petrozavodsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (about 3 hours ago)