Cost of living in Petrozavodsk, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10592 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrozavodsk (Russia) is 29% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,700元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,840元 (руб 64,579) in Petrozavodsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)