Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.885 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,515元 (R$ 5,047) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jena costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)