Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.812 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,956元 (R$ 5,494) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)