Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.122 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,372 (R$ 9,131) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)