Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.923 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,950 (R$ 4,655) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$6,880 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)