Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.806 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,700元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,766元 (R$ 4,299) in Petrolina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)