Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.758 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,825 (R$ 4,450) in Petrolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)