Cost of living in Peterborough, United Kingdom vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.735 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peterborough (United Kingdom) is 39% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,784元 (£1,464) in Peterborough to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)