Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 277 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.606 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,485 (RM5,283) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 2 hours ago)