Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 225 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.648 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,774元 (RM5,929) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)