Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05557 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,669 (₨138,024) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,720 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling112 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $59 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$595 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €371 (about 2 hours ago)