Cost of living comparison between Peshawar, Pakistan and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06577 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,078 (₨183,658) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 10,000₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (24 minutes ago)