Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.866 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 38% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,113 (€1,540) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salta costs ARS $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)