Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.265 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 40% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,827 (€3,004) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (37 minutes ago)