Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.904 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 65% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,853元 (£1,556) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)