Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.814 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 57% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,119 (£1,715) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (44 minutes ago)