Cost of living comparison between Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.267 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 74% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,351 (£3,429) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)