Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,586 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.029 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 107% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,978 (AU$3,376) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)