Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,633 prices entered by 252 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.889 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 92% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,290 (AU$3,537) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)