Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,870 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.254 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 126% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,432 (AU$4,079) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (35 minutes ago)