Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.663 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 33% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,725 (€2,705) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacoma, Washington costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)