Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.017 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 43% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,595元 (€1,571) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $22 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2,220 (40 minutes ago)