Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.866 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 43% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,126 (€1,542) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)