Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.843 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 70% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,779 (€2,012) in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (42 minutes ago)