Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.455 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 58% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,170 (€2,035) in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)