Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 255 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00227 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,237 (COL$3,190,879) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Andorra la Vella costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)