Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00222 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,583 (COL$3,419,183) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)