Cost of living in Penza, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10274 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Penza (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,979 (руб 77,659) in Penza.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)